The Detroit Race Course was a horse racing facility in the Detroit, Michigan suburb of Livonia. Opened in 1950, it hosted Thoroughbred flat racing and harness racing for Standardbreds.
The business was sold to Ladbrokes of England and in 1985 harness racing was discontinued. Racing ended after the 1998 season, and in May of 1999 Ladbrokes announced the sale of Detroit Race Course. The new owners demolished the facilities in the summer of 1999 to make way for commercial development.